quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

huhuu.. my first blog ever!!

Hey People,
What's up.. yeahhh I have no idea of what I should talk about in here!
I feel like I'm writing to a wall... hmm.. it sure looks like one at least! hehe
Well why not start talking about 3 things! Indeed 3 things that have a special connection!
First.. Beer;
Second... Peanuts;
Third... Beer, ohh sorry.. yeahh once I mix those two it's dificult to get out of the loop! What is the 3rd? Well maybe you can help me with this!
haha.. this really started in a stupid way haha.. well SUE ME!!! =D

2 comentários:

  1. writing a blog is like writing the story of our lifes, i really wish my parents had one before :) its a new thing, but later i might give so much pleasure, and all our life lessons are here...keep your blog alive! you will not regreat it :) at least one coment about your life you will have! o meu! ;D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obrigado Mariana nunca me vou esquecer deste momento :D lol
    E espero receber mais desses teus comentarios ;-)

    ResponderEliminar