terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2011

January!!

A month as passed since de beginning of 2011, I've finished the loan for my motorcycle, had a short trip to Portugal where I could get reunited with my family and friends... I wish I could've stayed longer... but anyway, next time will be better!
I've been going out a little more.. Café Allée.. nice bar by the way, probably one of the most living bars in the Oudemarkt.. I don't know if you know it but there if you ask for a beer they will give you a beer in a small glass, but if you order a big glassed beer you'll get one for the same price ;) I'm telling you this because before every time I would go there I would forget to ask for big ones and my bro's would start complaining about it :D The difference now is that it feels more and more like if it's my bar... so last month I didn't even get mistaken once ;)
I've also planned some trips.. that I surely hope they will happen.. one of them is going to be on the 5th of February, I'm going to try snowboarding for the first time... haha yeah yeahh.. I'm sure you'll be laughing your asses out!! bla bla ;p I'll make sure there will be some videos of my amazing back flips front flips side flips.. all at 90° ;) hahah.. I'll try not to have a 180... otherwise I could seriously damage my neck or back... hhrrmmm and maybe someday you'll see my awesome 360°'s ;)
At the moment I'm really really excited by all this stuff that I am going to do, specially the tattoo... it's an amazing drawing! Really looks like it was made for me it will look awesome!! haha
It will start the 9th... and I will definitely keep you posted with the step by step of this masterpiece!! ;)
Thank you for taking your time and reading my stuff!
See ya
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

4 comentários:

  1. Oh Cafe Allee... I miss you and your creepy little bathroom!

    I always forgot to ask for the big beer too, Ric.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Andreia, Obrigado fico a espera dos teus comentários! Beijinhos
    Meg, indeed the awesome shared toilets Hehe
    Detlev of course we should go there, you'll see how awesome it is! Let's go tonight, just remember to ask for the big beers!

    ResponderEliminar