quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2011

Good Morning!!!


Here is an answer for Jack's question...



I am wondering how many times you go somewhere in the morning, while in Belgium, and have a person smiling at you in such a nice and warm way that it ends up changing your mood to a colourful day (not that I wasn't but..).. it just never happened to me.. up till today! I was walking up the stairs from the central station in Brussels and then I looked left and saw a Panos (for those who don't know what that is, it's a breakfast place where you can get your coffee, croissants, sandwich.. and more). Anyway.. I went there and what was the surprise when I see the manager talking with everyone with such a big smile, ear to ear, and a great mood (maybe he just had a great one night stand.. or became a father.. or was just a nice gay guy that was really happy with the way 2011 started for him) he was even asking people he didn't know, how they were if they had a good night, bla bla.. I think that made my day.. because I've never seen it here (Belgium), I'm not saying it happened everyday in Portugal but at least it was something you'd see quite ofthen.. Conclusion.. thank you nice person at Panos I'm sure you're making a lot of people happy today!

Have a Woooooooonderfull day!!! And remember SMILE lol

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário